VeneerIt is a custom-made shell, of tooth colored material fabricated to cover the front surface of the tooth. Made of porcelain or composite material, the shell is cemented to the natural tooth with a strong cement.
Indications:- Teeth that are broken
- Discolored teeth (like intrinsic staining)
- Irregular or uneven teeth
- Diastema closure (teeth with gaps)
- Teeth with enamel defect like hypoplasia
- Worn down teeth
Tooth colored restorations (White fillings)When a tooth has a cavity, a treatment known as restoration will be required. It is a treatment to restore shape and function of the natural tooth. Dr. Rashid and Dr. Al-Attar uses best quality dental material, that have gone through extensive dental research.
Crowns- A cap that covers a tooth
- Protect the tooth from further breakage and damage
- Can be made of different materials like porcelain, zirconia and ceramic
- Mimic a natural tooth in shape, color and function