- The appointment is a time reserved for you. If you are unable to make it, please inform us at least 48 hours before your scheduled appointment. Charges/fees will be applied to your account if proper notice is not given.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, debit or cash
- Payment should be made upon completion of service(s)
- The Customized financial plan can be created to meet your dental needs
- For our clients’ convenience, we can file your dental insurance claim form for you
- We accept many dental insurance companies
- We can submit your insurance claim form electronically on your behalf if you wish
- In the first meeting with us, we will verify your insurance dental coverage
To help us in the process and to make sure you get the PRECISE understanding of your dental coverage, it would be useful to contact your dental insurance company before your first visit and verify with them the following:
- Your insurance ID number and policy number
- Your level of dental coverage (primary, comprehensive, major, orthodontics, etc.)
- The maximum allowance per year
- If family members are insured
- Your insurance expiry date (if does exist)
- Your dental benefits booklet
- Once we collect the information needed about your dental coverage, we will explain to you the coverage in detail to help you understand the benefits you have. We will submit a pre-determination form for the dental services required before commencing dental treatments. Once an agreement is made between us regarding cost, dental treatment can be provided
- A free appointment is made, known as clear plan appointment (CPA) to discuss your dental needs, your dental insurance coverage and benefits, and your financial plan in order to make a treatment plan that works best for you.
- Rewards program. During your CPA, we will discuss the different rewards program and packages that we offer to our patients.